Park National Bank provides revolving/rediscount lines of credit from $5 - 20 million, with an ability to arrange larger facilities. At Park, we take your success personally. It’s important to us to help you attain the proper financing for your unique situation, tailored to meet your needs.
- Competitive rates
- Advance rate tailored to the performance of your portfolio
- Revolving lines of credit from $5 - 20 million
- Serving all continental U.S. states
- Portfolio quality contol
Our clients are national in scope and typically closely-held corporations. While other finance organizations may offer similar products, the difference with Park’s Structured Warehouse lies in flexibility and responsiveness. Our goal is to provide each client with a program designed to meet their specific needs.
Our combination of knowledge, experience, and customer focus enables us to work with you to secure a loan with the appropriate structure.
The Financing Process - What you can expect
Our goal is to provide financing that best fits your needs and makes the process as easy as possible. Park requires information that is very standard for lending against loan receivables. Although additional information may be necessary, this is a standard list of what is typically required.
- 3 years of federal tax returns, plus accountant-prepared statements (if available)
- 3 years of internally-prepared financial statements, plus current interim & prior year of corresponding interim
- 3 years of delinquency & charge-off information, including current interim & prior year of corresponding interim
- 3 years of contract extension & modification information, plus current interim & prior year of corresponding interim
- Loss experience defined by static pool analysis (if available)
- Executive summary of the business & key personnel
- Written policy & procedure manual, including underwriting guidelines
- Personal financial statement & last 3 years of personal tax returns of company principal