Park National Bank offers a full menu of 401(k) retirement plan options for your business. With our unique plan documents we can offer you the flexibility to reach the goals of your employees and your organization. Our Retirement Plan specialists are available for one-on-one meetings and plan education sessions with your employees.
Popular Plan Options
- Multi-Fund Family Investment Options
- Safe Harbor Plan
- Cost-Effective Plans for Small Businesses
- Interactive Website for Plan Sponsor and Employees
- Corporate Trustee
- Complete Distribution Processing
- Compliance Testing
- Automated Contribution Submissions
Other Retirement Plan Options
- Profit-sharing plans
- Non-qualified plans
- Money purchase pensions
- Other pensions plans
A retirement plan is a valuable benefit for a business of any size. It attracts high quality employees, improves employee retention and satisfaction, and it can have several financial benefits for you, your business, and your employees.
Our dedicated retirement specialists offer many options, including flexible and customized plans, at a competitive price and an extraordinary level of customer service. We also offer Internet services which allow you to view your retirement plan online, see daily valuations, make transfers, and more!
The key to getting the most advantage out of an employer-sponsored retirement plan is choosing a plan that is easy to use and aligned with all your needs. Consider these questions and contact our business retirement experts today.
- Do your employees need a single investment portfolio or various investment fund options?
- Do you want quarterly or semi-annual statements?
- Do you want our investment experts to be responsible for managing your plan’s assets or would you like to be responsible for the investment decision making?
- What kind of online services do you need?
- What kind of transfer capabilities would you like?
- How much flexibility and control do you need?
- What kind of tax benefits or other savings would different retirement plans offer me as the sponsor?