Park National Bank to close office in Reynoldsburg Kroger
August 10, 2015
NEWARK, Ohio – Park National Bank (Park) announced plans today to close its Reynoldsburg office, located at 8460 East Main Street (inside Kroger). Park’s reduced usage of the office due to other conveniently-located offices led to the closure, but the bank remains committed to its community support and services for customers.
Park operates extended-hour offices in Gahanna and Pataskala. The Gahanna office, located inside the Stoneridge Plaza Kroger, is open extended hours six days a week and has an ATM. The Pataskala office, located inside Kroger, is open extended hours seven days a week, has two ATMs, and drive-thru banking. Fairfield National Bank, a division of Park National Bank, has a full-service office in Reynoldsburg, located at 1988 Baltimore-Reynoldsburg Road, two miles southwest of the Park National office.
“A growing number of our customers are choosing to use other convenient Park National locations,” said Cheryl Snyder, Park’s retail senior vice president. “Our affiliation with Fairfield National Bank allows our Reynoldsburg area customers to continue their relationship with our organization, with a convenient location near a popular retail area.”
Bank customers may use any Park National Bank office for all banking services, including deposits, loans, drive-thru banking, investment services and more. Additionally, customers have access to nearby Fairfield National Bank locations in Reynoldsburg, Baltimore, Canal Winchester and Pickerington.
- The Reynoldsburg office will close at 5 pm on November 13, 2015.
- The Gahanna office (inside Kroger, located at 1365 Stoneridge Drive) offers full-service banking, and is open 10 am to 7 pm Monday – Friday and 10 am to 1 pm Saturday. Its ATM is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Pataskala office (inside Kroger, located at 350 East Broad Street) offers full-service banking with additional conveniences including drive-thru banking, a drive-up ATM and in-store ATM. Its lobby is open 9 am to 7 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am to 3 pm Saturday, and 11 am to 3 pm Sunday. The drive-thru is open
7 am to 7 pm Monday – Friday, 8 am to 3 pm Saturday, and 11 am to 3 pm Sunday.
- The Fairfield National Bank Reynoldsburg branch is a full-service office featuring additional conveniences, including drive-thru banking, a drive-up ATM, and an in-house Trust & Investment representative. The lobby is open 9 am to 5 pm Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 6 pm Friday, and 9 am to 12 pm Saturday. The drive-thru is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Thursday, 8 am to 6 pm Friday, and 8 am to 12 pm Saturday.
- The bank’s online and mobile banking services are free and available 24 hours.
- All deposits made at Park National network ATMs before 7 pm post the same business day.
- The bank associates from the Reynoldsburg office are being encouraged to continue their careers in other areaswithin the organization.
Media Contact: Bethany Lewis, 740.349.0421, firstname.lastname@example.org