Questions about the Wendy’s restaurant data breach?
March 8, 2016
Wendy’s restaurant has reported a data breach. All Wendy’s customers who paid with a credit card or debit card from October 2015 – February 14, 2016, may have been exposed to a compromise in their account information. Please visit www.dispatch.com for more information.
Protecting your account information is one of our highest priorities. We expect Visa and related card processing companies to provide all banks and credit unions with more detailed reports about the breach soon.
- We will contact customers who may have been affected by the Wendy’s situation and take the necessary steps to protect their accounts.
- We encourage all customers to closely monitor their accounts for unusual activity. You can monitor your account activity online, through our website, or your mobile device, through alerts, text banking or the mobile app.
- Our fraud monitoring service is actively monitoring the activity on your account. If we suspect fraud on your account, we will contact you directly to resolve it.
- Visa’s zero liability policy also guarantees that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
- If you have questions, or notice any unusual activity on your account, please call the customer service line on the back of your card.