Ultimate Checking is our checking account with the most features – ranging from free checks to pharmacy discounts and credit back for every debit card transaction. By choosing an Ultimate Checking account, you’re even pre-approved for a $100 CheckLine line of credit that provides overdraft protection.
Standard Account Features
- Visa debit card
- eStatement with image retrieval capability or mailed statement
- Unlimited transactions
- Direct deposit
- Overdraft Protection options available
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Telebanking
- All of the standard features
- Credit back for debit card transactions (reduces monthly account benefit fee only)
- 10¢ credit back per signature transaction
- 5¢ credit back per PIN transaction
- Pre-approved for $100 CheckLine Overdraft Protection, with no transfer charges
- Pharmacy Savings Program
- Vision Savings Program
- Hearing Savings Program
- Free select style of checks
- Free Money Orders and Official Checks
- Free small safe deposit box (subject to availability)
- ID Theft Protection
- Local and national merchant discounts
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- $5,000 Travel Accidental Death Insurance
Account Benefit Fee: $10/month, reduced with credit back for every debit card transaction.
- Minimum balance to open account is $0.
- Minimum average balance to earn interest is $1,000.
|Minimum Average Balance to Earn Interest||Interest Rate||APY*|
*The annual percentage yield (APY) listed is accurate as of 10/24/2016. The annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity and that a withdrawal will reduce earnings. Additionally, fees could reduce the earnings on the account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after the account is opened. This schedule is intended for your information only. We strive for the information to be accurate. We reserve the right to change any rate that may be printed in error. At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield are subject to change.
Contact a customer service or branch associate for further information about applicable fees and terms.
There are several ways to manage your money from outside a banking office. We’re always glad to see you in person, but we know that sometimes it’s more convenient to handle your banking from home or while on-the-go.learn more
Money Market Accounts
Keeping access to your funds while they earn interest is a flexible way to save. With our Money Market accounts, you can write checks or make online transfers and earn interest based on your account balance.learn more
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
CDs are excellent savings tools with options to fit your specific goals. You can easily keep your money safe for a fixed amount of time, while earning a higher interest rate than a checking or savings account.learn more