We are able to continue donating to many activities and investing in our communities because so many local individuals, businesses and organizations choose to be a part of the Park National Bank family. Please note our ability to continue supporting so many organizations depends on our success as a community bank. It is our preference to support those who support us in our mission by being a client of Park National Bank.
Our sponsorship falls into the following categories:
- Community service
- Culture and local youth sports (teams, not individuals)
- Technology programs
- Business (events/forums)
We receive hundreds of requests for donations per year. As that number steadily grows, to ensure that we continue our tradition of community involvement, and to comply with Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations, we have established a set of guidelines.
Our guidelines for donations are:
- Donations are restricted to non-profit organizations in areas where the bank is located.
- We do not provide funding to individuals or politicians.
- We review requests on a bi-weekly basis.
- All requests must be submitted in writing at least two weeks ahead of the deadline.
- Organizations and individuals should complete a Request for Donations form.