CDs are excellent savings tools with options to fit your specific goals. You can easily keep your funds secure for a fixed amount of time, while earning a higher interest rate than a checking or savings account. We’ve made it simple for you to open and manage a CD. Just select a term length that works for you and place money into a CD to get started.
How a CD Works
There are term lengths for CDs ranging from 7 days to 60 months. They’re all insured by the FDIC, so your funds are secure. Once the term is over, you can withdraw your initial amount plus the accrued interest, or you can roll the entire balance over into a new CD. The choice is all yours.
- Regular certificates, terms from 7 days to 60 months
- No penalty certificates, terms from 5 to 10 months
- Quick setup and easy management
- Detailed statement
- 10-day grace period at maturity, with automatic renewal afterwards
- Free online banking
- Interest paid on balance and credited to your account