Instantly access company funds and simplify transactions with a business debit card.
A business debit card gives you the flexibility to make quick purchases or withdrawals. It provides a much easier and faster way to use your company’s checking account than an actual checkbook. You can proudly use your business debit card anywhere Visa is accepted, with your business name and the authorized user’s name embossed on the card.
Why a business debit card?
- Use money from your company’s checking account without writing a check
- Accepted where checks aren’t, can be used wherever Visa is accepted worldwide
- Detailed description of card purchases appears on monthly statements
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Business name and authorized user’s name embossed on plastic
Visa Purchase Alerts
Stop fraud before it happens
With purchase alerts, you’ll get nearly real-time alerts whenever Visa detects a purchase that meets the criteria you selected at enrollment. It’s easy to get started, just follow the steps below to keep a close eye on your account.
Step 1: Check to see if you’re eligible and enroll
Step 2: Register for alerts to be sent via text1 or email
Step 3: Choose the types of notifications you want to receive and set when you want notified
- Purchases made online or over the phone
- When a credit is processing
- International purchases
- Purchase alert threshold
- Declined purchase
If you have any questions or need help setting up alerts, please contact your business banker.
1Message and data rates may apply.