Structured Warehouse Financing
Park National Bank provides revolving/re-discount lines of credit from $5 – 46 million, with an ability to arrange larger facilities. At Park, we take your success personally. It’s important to us to help you attain the proper financing for your unique situation, tailored to meet your needs.
- Competitive rates
- Advance rate tailored to the performance of your portfolio
- Revolving lines of credit from $5 – 46 million
- Serving all continental U.S. states
Our clients are national in scope and typically closely held corporations. While other finance organizations may offer similar products, the difference with Park’s Structured Warehouse lies in flexibility and responsiveness. Our goal is to provide each client with a program designed to meet their specific needs.
Our combination of knowledge, experience, and customer focus enables us to work with you to secure a loan with the appropriate structure.
The Financing Process – What you can expect
Our goal is to provide financing that best fits your needs and makes the process as easy as possible. Park requires information that is very standard for lending against loans receivable. Although additional information may be necessary, this is a standard list of what is typically required.
- 3 years of federal tax returns, plus accountant-prepared statements (if available)
- Last 3 years ending of internally-prepared financial statements, plus current interim & prior year of corresponding interim
- 36 months of delinquency & charge-off information, including through the current interim
- 36 months of contract extension & modification information, plus through the current interim
- Loss experience defined by static pool analysis (if available)
- Executive summary of the business & key personnel
- Written policy & procedure manual, including underwriting guidelines
- Personal financial statement & last 3 years of personal tax returns of company principal(s)